Jade is a super affordable alternative to working with a designer to get a unique design for your website that will allow you to hit your goals. With a site-wide banner, a Beaver Builder template, and multiple opt-in placement options you can rest assured that this theme will grow with your brand.
Features You're Going to Love
- Customizable Home page to lead your audience to your best content
- Side-wide banner perfect for launches or updates
- Two layout options available for your Blog page
- Custom Contact page design
- Related posts displayed below your individual blog posts
- Beaver Builder template made for sales pages
- Featured Posts area to show off your latest or popular posts
- Additional opt-in areas on the Blog to boost your email list
- Optional sidebar or no-sidebar layout for your Blog
- Easy to customize in the WordPress Customizer
- WooCommerce ready so you can launch your own shop
- Optimized for the Gutenberg editor
- Optional full-width page template
- Totally responsive for all devices
- Built on the Genesis Framework
- Jade WordPress Child Theme
- Widget file to help setup the theme like the demo
- Lifetime theme support + updates
- Step by step instructions to setup your theme
- Access to my support center with WordPress tutorials and CSS Hacks to customize the theme even more
I chose the Mary Ellen theme because I wanted a design that was current, easy to implement, and had several areas to place an opt-in form. I love how my website looks and even more that I didn't spend a fortune paying a web designer!
When I came across the Mary Ellen it was like love at first site! It had everything I was looking for, professional looking but still a fun flair to it. It's funny how much your theme can make a difference in your business. I've already had multiple people tell me how good my website looks and have had my bounce rates drop. Thanks for such an amazing theme to help me grow my business!
I fell in love with Mary Ellen, and I love how easy it was to customize. It's so clean and minimalistic, which is something my last theme wasn't. Since switching to Mary Ellen, I've seen an increase in email sign-ups, too, which is always a great thing! Coded Creative knocked it out of the park with this one!
The Mary Ellen theme is absolutely gorgeous and seriously functional. The fact that I, a web designer, would choose that theme for my business site, says a lot about its quality. I also recommend the theme to my clients as well, as the level of built-in customization options of this WordPress theme goes above and beyond many other themes I've worked with.
Don’t forget the matching
Stand out on Pinterest so you can finally start being seen by more people with these templates. Designed to match your theme, you can open them in Canva or Photoshop, add your image, text, and save in no time! Grab the bundle of 14 templates now for just $18!