What if you could get twice as much traffic to your website from Pinterest while only doing a few minutes more of work per day? These Pinterest templates allow you to quickly plug in your content and get your graphics scheduled so you can get more eyes on your blog posts, podcast episodes, landing pages and more!
Features You're Going to Love
- 14 easy to use templates in both Photoshop and Canva formats
- Fully customizable - easily add your brand fonts and colors, play with the layouts, add your own graphics and more
- Fonts included on the graphics are free and links to download are listed in the included pdf
- Quick Start guide to help you jump right in and start using the templates
- Video tutorials for both Photoshop and Canva to help you get the most out of the templates
- The templates are perfectly sized at 735 x 1102px to stand out on Pinterest and work inside your blog posts on any blogging platform
- Designed to match the Bloom WordPress theme, so your website and your graphics can be on brand without any additional work
14 beautiful and strategic Pinterest templates in both Photoshop and Canva formats:
- Blog post graphics
- Lead magnet promo templates
- Sized perfectly to be seen on Pinterest with a 2:3 ratio
- Designed to match its parent theme, Bloom
I've got really high standards for sleek, streamlined graphics, and Kory's work is exactly what I was looking for. The best part is that they're so easy to customize in Canva. It took only a few clicks to swap out my brand colors and fonts... helping me elevate my brand in just minutes. These templates have helped me drastically cut down the amount of time I spend creating graphics and are inspiring me to use graphics more often. My brain is running wild with new ideas that feel totally POSSIBLE!
The Pinterest templates made it so easy to make my blog graphics look cohesive. I was able to update my blog graphics within minutes of purchasing the templates and my graphics have never looked better! Kory designed them perfectly to fit my needs, with space to add graphics for downloads and the text is easy to read when people are viewing on smaller screens.
The Pinterest templates from Kory at Coded Creative have been a game-changer for The Edit Effect's Pinterest strategy! Using Canva, we quickly personalize the templates using our brand colors, fonts, and images, which creates a consistent branded look. This has helped us produce more original pins and has significantly increased our impressions. I highly recommend the Coded Creative templates to uplevel your Pinterest strategy!
I really love these templates. They are really easy to use and my pins look so much more professional now!
Don’t forget the matching
How long has it been since the last time you got a fresh look for your website? Is the design you currently have converting your audience into clients and customers? If not, it may be time to think about getting a new look. Head over and check out my WordPress themes!