Strategically designed for lifestyle bloggers, June combines all of the must-have features needed to take your blog from hobby to full on professional. Get your content noticed, increase your pageviews, and start making more money from your site with the June theme today!
Features You're Going to Love
- Two Home page design options
- Six Blog layout design options
- Custom About page template
- Built-in Instagram page template
- Category Index page to show off your most popular categories
- Optimized for the Gutenberg editor, including full and wide width blocks
- Built-in Related Posts feature
- Optional Site Banner call-to-action with button styling
- Pre-styled recipe card using WP Recipe Card and Create by Mediavine
- WooCommerce ready so you can launch your own shop
- Three full-width footer widgets, with room for a full-width Instagram feed
- Upload your own logo and favicon to make the theme yours
- Fonts and colors easy to update in the Customizer
- Styled Genesis eNews Extended plugin for growing your email list
- Optional full-width page template
- Totally responsive for all devices
- Built on the Genesis Framework
- June WordPress Child Theme
- Demo content for anyone just getting started
- Widget file to help setup the theme like the demo
- Lifetime theme support + updates
- Step by step instructions to setup your theme
- Access to my support center with WordPress tutorials and CSS Hacks to customize the theme even more
For months and months, I searched for a company I could trust to help me make some changes to my website. I had built it all from scratch, and was ready to take things "up a level" with a more professional look, and changes that wouldn't compromise site speed or create a cluttered feel. I was thrilled when I took a chance on Coded Creative. Kory was not only prompt in getting to work on my website, but precise in adding every detail I wanted. It's such a relief to have found the help I needed and someone so knowledgeable in this work. Kory gave me options and even shared tutorials and detailed instructions to help me with questions I had. I cannot recommend Coded Created enough! If you need help with a new theme, or changes to the website you have poured your time and heart into, Kory is your gal!
I had been eyeing Coded Creative themes for months, and when I finally picked my favorite, I took the plunge. Installing it was easy, and the instructions that came with the theme made it simple to tweak everything to fit my needs. I'm so pleased with my new site design and highly recommend Coded Creative!
As the author of Blog Design for Dummies, I'm super picky about choosing a great WordPress theme. After lots of searching, I stumbled across Coded Creative themes and it was love at first click. Not only are the designs modern and clean, they also have a simple user interface which is important for website visitors landing on your site. I get compliments on my design often and it was probably I've ever done a redesign!
The Mary Ellen theme is absolutely gorgeous and seriously functional. The fact that I, a web designer, would choose that theme for my business site, says a lot about its quality. I also recommend the theme to my clients as well, as the level of built-in customization options of this WordPress theme goes above and beyond many other themes I've worked with.
Don’t forget the matching
Stand out on Pinterest so you can finally start being seen by more people with these templates. Designed to match your theme, you can open them in Canva or Photoshop, add your image, text, and save in no time! Grab the bundle of 14 templates now for just $18!