A big frustration of a lot of bloggers and small business owners is that it’s hard to make WordPress websites look just the way you want them to, especially if you’re not familiar with things like HTML and CSS.
Luckily, there are tons of tools out there to make styling your pages easier. Our favorite of these tools is the Beaver Builder plugin.
Today we’ve got a video for you going through all of our favorite features and how to use Beaver Builder with a Genesis theme, specifically. We’re going over things like:
- The different free and paid versions available
- Creating a new page with Beaver Builder
- Limitations your theme could have (we used Olivia in the video)
- Adding full-width rows
- Adding and formatting text
- Changing spacing in and between sections
- Saving sections as reusable templates
- Updating font, button, and row styling and colors
- Duplicating sections easily within a page
- Making and customizing columns
- Adding and styling images
- Adding a simple FAQ section
Check our quick tutorial below and leave us a comment if you have any questions!
If you’re looking for a new theme that integrates seamlessly with Beaver Builder, check out Olivia!