After months of planning, a lot of hard work, countless hours in Photoshop and Canva, I’m so thrilled to finally introduce you all to the Coded Creative Pinterest Templates!
At the end of 2018, I was spending a lot of time brainstorming what I wanted to do with this business this year. I have lots of ideas on ways to improve the existing themes, design ideas for new themes, so many content ideas for blog posts, and more. However, when I was working through a course I had purchased it hit me: the shop didn’t just need more and more themes. I needed to help my customers in a bigger way – beyond just giving you a WordPress theme and thinking you were all set. Five months later and the Pinterest templates are finally born!
What makes these Pinterest templates unique
When I started thinking about creating templates for the shop, one of the most important things on my mind was how to make these templates unique. There are such a variety of graphic templates available right now that I didn’t want to be just adding more products for someone to consider purchasing.
The stand out feature of my templates is that all of the Pinterest templates are designed to match an existing Coded Creative theme. This means that if you’re already using of my themes from the shop, you can now grab the correlating Pinterest templates and know that your website and graphics will be totally on brand without you having to do any extra work!
The features of the Pinterest templates
The great thing about these templates is that you’re not only getting Pinterest templates. You’re also getting a full kit to help you get started creating your templates in a program you’re comfortable with and tutorials to help you get the most out of your new templates!
Each set of Coded Creative Pinterest templates feature:
- 14 easy to use templates in both Photoshop and Canva formats including blog post graphics and lead magnet promo templates
- Fully customizable – easily add your brand fonts and colors, play with the layouts, add your own graphics and more
- Fonts included on the graphics are free and links to download are listed in the included pdf
- Quick Start guide to help you jump right in and start using the templates
- Video tutorials for both Photoshop and Canva to help you get the most out of the templates
- The templates are perfectly sized at 735 x 1102px to stand out on Pinterest and work inside your blog posts on any blogging platform
Ready to start getting seen more on Pinterest?
If you’re ready to grab your Pinterest templates, head on over to the shop and grab your favorite set for just $18 today!