Kate is designed for lifestyle bloggers who want to show off their content and make it easy for readers to navigate the archives. With social share links and a full-width Instagram footer section you can easily work on your goal of growing your social media following and your brand in general.
Features You're Going to Love
- Featured Posts area to show off your most popular content
- Custom archive page that makes navigating your past content easy
- Full-width Instagram area in the Footer to help grow your following
- Easy to customize in the WordPress Customizer
- WooCommerce ready so you can launch your own shop
- Optimized for the Gutenberg editor
- Optional full-width page template
- Totally responsive for all devices
- Built on the Genesis Framework
- Kate WordPress Child Theme
- Widget file to help setup the theme like the demo
- Lifetime theme support + updates
- Step by step instructions to setup your theme
- Access to my support center with WordPress tutorials and CSS Hacks to customize the theme even more
I could not have asked for a more kind and patient person to help me with my web-site! Kory moved my content from Blogger to WordPress, helped me customize one of her themes to fit was I was looking for, and answered countless questions throughout the process. I was so nervous being I knew nothing about WordPress, but Kory helped me navigate my way through as well as make minor changes quickly. Such a great person to work with and at a reasonable price. If you're looking for any work on your own web-site and want peace of mind, I highly recommend Coded Creative!
Don’t forget the matching
Stand out on Pinterest so you can finally start being seen by more people with these templates. Designed to match your theme, you can open them in Canva or Photoshop, add your image, text, and save in no time! Grab the bundle of 14 templates now for just $18!